Hove Beach Croquet Club is a relaxed, informal, curious little club in the most idyllic of settings, for anyone in and around Hove who would like to watch, learn or play croquet.
The 2018 season will start on Saturday 27 April and the club will be open every weekend, from noon to sundown, from May to October.
This page will be updated regularly with news about what is happening at the club. For more frequent updates, join our Facebook page.
National Croquet Day is Sunday 14 May and we would like to invite everyone in the local community to come along and give croquet a try.
- Deckchairs, tables and gazebos out from early morning,
- Barbeque and Pimms Punch
- Games and mini tournaments for kids and grown ups
- Coaching sessions throughout the day
On Sunday 28 May we will be holding our first Golf Croquet tournament of the season and the prizes will be magnificent - relatively speaking.
Things should get busier in June.
- Midweek and evening games
- Friday afternoon session for over 50s
- Sunday morning Scrabble - from 11.00 am the tables will be set up for anyone who fancies a little competitive Scrabble